Saturday, April 24, 2010

Reading and stuff...

I love this whole “being able to read again” thing =)

Submerging into other worlds through words should be mandatory. People would be so much happier and chill =)

Close up with the happiness of reading a book is the joy of getting a free book. In celebration of RT Book Lover’s Convention, my smart and good friend Andrea is giving away a bunch of books by RT authors. I’ve read several of them (one of them is getting a review below ;) ), and some of them I haven’t. Aside from our love of all things faery, Aine and I share a love for books, and she is awesome for wanting to give them away =)

The books she’s giving away are: WICKED LOVELY by Melissa Marr, THE SUMMONING by Kelley Armstrong, MY SOUL TO TAKE by Rachel Vincent, JENNIFER SCALES AND THE ANCIENT FURNACE by MaryJanice Davidson, VALIANT by Holly Black, CITY OF BONES by Cassandra Clare and VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Richelle Mead.

You can check out Aine’s Give-Away here.

Now, going on to the reviews:
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
La Loca de la Casa by Rosa Montero
El Violinista de los Brazos Largos by Ana María Guiraldes

No comments: