Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2010 in Books

This is the final book list. Yea, it's about 5 months late... So? At least I reached last year's reading goal... I would say I have the same goal (26 books) for this year, but I am so behind that I think that will just be setting myself up for disaster =P


1. The book of the Dun Cow by Walter Wangerin Jr.
2. Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
3. The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong
4. The Demon’s Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
5. Desayuno en Tiffany’s (Breakfast at Tiffany’s) by Truman Capote
6. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
7. La Loca de la Casa by Rosa Montero
8. El Violinista de los Brazos Largos by Ana María Guiraldes
9. Clockwork by Phillip Pullman
10. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
11. Nineteen-eighty-four by George Orwell
12. Persuasion by Jane Austen
13. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert:
14. The Poison Eaters by Holly Black:
15. Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire:
16. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan:
17. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
18. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
19. Peter Pan and Other Plays by James M. Barrie
20. Ash by Malinda Lo
21. Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
22. I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone by Stephanie Kuehnert
23. White Cat by Holly Black
24. I, Lucifer by Glen Duncan
25. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
26. The Complete Short Stories by Oscar Wilde

No comments: